Terms and conditions
CONDITIONS GENERALES de la boutique Bijouxstore.fr
These general conditions express the entirety of the obligations of the parties. In this sense, the consumer is deemed to accept without reservation all the provisions of these terms and conditions. No general or specific condition contained in the documents sent or delivered by the consumer will be able to be integrated into the present ones, since these documents would be incompatible with these general conditions.Object
The purpose of these general terms and conditions is to define the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the online sale of goods and services offered by Bijouxstore.fr to the consumer. Contract documents
This contract is formed by the following contractual documents, presented in descending hierarchical order: the present general conditions; purchase order. In case of contradiction between the provisions contained in the documents of different rank, the provisions of the document of higher rank will prevail.Entry into force - duration
These general conditions come into force on the date of signing the order form. The present general conditions are concluded for the duration necessary to the supply of the goods and services subscribed, until the expiry of the guarantees due by Bijouxstore.fr.Electronic signature
The "double click" of the consumer under the purchase order constitutes an electronic signature that has, between the parties, the same value as a handwritten signature.Order confirmation
The contractual information will be confirmed by e-mail at the latest at the time of delivery or failing that, to the address indicated by the consumer in the order form. Proof of the transaction
The computerized registers, preserved in the computer systems of Bijouxstore.fr under reasonable conditions of safety, will be considered as the proofs of communications, orders and payments intervened between the parts. The filing of purchase orders and invoices is done on a reliable and durable support that can be produced as evidence.
Payment 3 or 4 times with Oney
To make your purchases easier, we now offer you, with the partner ONEY Banque via Payplug, payment in 3 or 4 installments free of charge for your order for an amount greater than €100 and up to €3,000.
For payments in 3X and 4X: the customer hereby accepts Oney's legal notices accessible here:
Attention, valid only for customers and transactions in France!
The order will be executed at the latest in a period of 7 days following the one where the consumer placed his order. In case of unavailability of the ordered product, especially because of our suppliers, the consumer will be informed at the earliest and will have the opportunity to cancel his order. The consumer will then have the choice to request either the refund of the sums paid within 30 days at the latest of their payment, or the exchange of the product.
Terms of delivery
The products are delivered to the address indicated by the consumer on the order form. The consumer is required to check the condition of the packaging of the goods on delivery and to report the damage due to the carrier on the delivery order, as well as Bijouxstore.fr.
Any order placed on the site and delivered outside France, may be subject to taxes and customs duties that are imposed when the package reaches its destination. These customs duties and any taxes related to the delivery of an item are the responsibility of the customer and is his responsibility. The seller is not obliged to check and inform him of customs duties and applicable taxes.
The risks are the responsibility of the purchaser from the moment the products left the premises of Bijouxstore.
* The consumer will have to formulate with Bijouxstore.fr the same day of the delivery or at the latest the first working day following the delivery, any claim of error of delivery and / or nonconformity of the products in kind or quality compared the information on the order form. Any claim made after this period will be rejected.
* The reception of the complaint, Bijoxustore.fr will allocate a number of exchange of the product (s) concerned (s) and will communicate it by e-mail to the consumer. The exchange of a product can take place only after the allocation to the consumer of an exchange number according to the approach presented above.
* In case of error of delivery or exchange, please contact customer service via our contact form to request a return number, any product to exchange or refund must be returned as a whole and in its packaging. origin, in tracking mode.
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the consumer.
To be accepted, any return must be reported in advance to the Customer Service of Bijouxstore.fr.
Partial shipments and special orders
For some products that are stored at our supplier or warehouse, we can not guarantee immediate delivery. If the delivery of certain items is delayed, a partial shipment of the available products will be made as far as possible. Your order confirmation will indicate any deferred products.
If partial shipments are not appropriate or possible, we will do our best to ship your complete order as soon as possible.
Some products are manufactured on demand and are subject to the availability of raw materials. Longer lead times may therefore be necessary.
For more information, please contact Customer Service.
Engravings and special creations
For any request for special creation or engraving, you agree to only offer drawings or texts that do not constitute a violation of the intellectual property rights of third parties or an infringement of the persons and the respect of the private life nor an attack on public order and morality or more generally an infringement of applicable regulations in force.
A delay of 2-4 additional days is imperative for engraving. The engraved products are neither taken back nor exchanged in accordance with the article L 121-20-2 of the code of consumption.
Right to retract
The customer has, within a period of 14 days from the delivery of his order, a right of return, at his expense, for exchange or refund, products that do not suit him in accordance with Article L 121- 16 of the Consumer Code.
The returned product must be in its original condition and packaging. It must not have been used, or have suffered any damage so minimal and be in a state of perfect cleanliness.
* Except for discounted orders (in-sale, discounted or discounted products) for which the legal withdrawal period applies is 7 days after receipt of the products.
* The personalized products are neither taken back nor exchanged in accordance with the article L 121-20-2 of the code of consumption. Do not always rely on the colors on your screen, because it all depends on the setting and calibration of it. It is therefore normal that the color of a product you receive may sometimes be different from what you thought you could see on your screen. If the shade of color is important to you, then feel free to pre-order a sample of the item.
* No return will be accepted without prior agreement number obtained from our after-sales service. This number must imperatively be reported on your package without forgetting to attach the return slip corresponding to the original invoice. Any package returned without this agreement number will be refused.
In accordance with Article 4 of Decree No. 78-464 of March 24, 1978, the provisions of the present can not deprive the consumer of the legal guarantee which obliges the professional salesman to guarantee it against all the consequences of latent defects of the sold thing . The consumer is expressly informed that Bijouxstore.fr is not the producer of the products presented within the framework of the website, within the meaning of the law n ° 98-389 of May 19, 1998 and relating to the responsibility for the defective products. Consequently, in the event of damage caused to a person or a good by a defect of the product, only the responsibility of the producer of this one can be sought by the consumer.
Expressly are considered as cases of force majeure, besides those usually retained by the jurisprudence of the French Courts and tribunals,
- total or partial strikes, internal or external to the company, blockage of means of transport or supply for any reason whatsoever, governmental or legal restrictions, computer breakdowns, blockage of telecommunications including networks and in particular Internet.
The occurrence of a case of force majeure will suspend, as of right, the execution of the order.
If beyond a period of three (3) months, the parties note the persistence of force majeure, the order will be automatically canceled, unless otherwise agreed by both parties.
If one or more stipulations of the present general conditions are held for invalid or declared such under a law, a regulation or following a final decision of a competent jurisdiction, the other stipulations will keep all their force and their reach.
The fact for one of the parties not to claim a breach by the other party to any of the obligations referred to in these terms and conditions can not be interpreted for the future as a waiver of the obligation in question.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the contractual relations relating thereto are governed by French law. The language of this contract is French.
Any dispute will be brought before the competent courts in accordance with the rules of common law (or private international law).